There’s a PistonPower™ Program To Match How You Fly
With four program levels — Unscheduled, Unscheduled Plus, Scheduled and Airframe — you can easily protect your piston engine aircraft for your individual needs.
PistonPower™ – Unscheduled
Our Unscheduled program includes:
- Engine Protection – 100% parts and labor for all unscheduled maintenance of covered engine components
- Enrollment Flexibility – You can purchase PistonPower™ anytime during the engine’s life
- Renewability – Your program can be renewed regardless of service history
- Transferability – Should you sell your aircraft, the PistonPower™ program transfers to your buyer
- Expert Assistance – Our help desk technicians are available from 7am to 10pm EST to troubleshoot problems and handle maintenance issues
- Loaner Components – If repairs require extended time, we can arrange to loan you what you need
- Ground Shipping – You never have to pay for domestic freight with PistonPower™
- Bonus Coverage – PistonPower™ programs include available reimbursement for loss of use and trip interruption
PistonPower™ Unscheduled is a 3-year program, for a maximum of 600 hours of service.
PistonPower™ – Unscheduled Plus
For a small additional cost, add accessory coverage with PistonPower™ Unscheduled Plus and you can get all the benefits above plus:
- Accessory Protection – 100% parts and labor for all unscheduled maintenance of covered aircraft accessories, including the starter, magnetos, alternators, fuel pump and more
- Loaner Accessories – If repairs require extended time, we can arrange to loan you what you need if required and available
PistonPower™ Unscheduled Plus is a 3-year program, for a maximum of 600 hours of service.
PistonPower™ – Scheduled
This program is priced by the hours flown, and offers owners a fixed budget for all Unscheduled and Unscheduled Plus service mentioned above, and adds more value if you fly 100 or more hours per year. PistonPower™ Scheduled is an excellent choice for complete cost predictability.
- Scheduled Services – Your annual engine inspections, Oil changes, filters, S.O.A.P. tests, magneto replacements, engine, propeller, governor, hub and accessories overhauls and more are fully covered — 100% parts and labor
- No Out-Of-Pocket – On all engine maintenance. Select the FAA-approved repair shop you prefer, and PistonPower pays the shop directly
- Prepaid Maintenance – Adds value to your engine. Keeping it at ZERO time Since Overhaul per Vref and Aircraft Bluebook
PistonPower™ Scheduled is a 5-year program, with annual payments based on 50 to 250 hours. Contact us for a custom quote if you fly more then 250 hours.
PistonPower™ – Airframe
For aircraft that fly 100 or more hours per year, PistonPower™ Airframe is an excellent choice for complete cost predictability for major flyers. It includes the Scheduled engine program above. This program is priced by the hours flown, and offers owners a fixed budget for all unscheduled and scheduled service and takes it to the max with:
- Scheduled Service – Your annual inspections on both airframe and engine(s), oil changes, accessory replacements, overhauls and more are fully covered — 100% parts and labor on unscheduled service.
- Covering What Others Can’t – Avionics, wings, fuselage, tail, controls, cabin equipment, landing gear, seats, electrical, hydraulic, fuel systems and more
- No Out-Of-Pocket – Select the OEM approved maintenance facility you prefer, and PistonPower™ pays the shop directly
PistonPower™ Airframe is a 5-year program, with annual payments based on 50 to 250 hours. Contact us for a custom quote if you fly more than 250 hours.
PistonPower™ Covered Airframes
Turbo Stationair HD
M20 Acclaim Ultra
M20 Ovation Ultra
PistonPower™ Covered Engines
Lycoming 320 Series
Lycoming 360 Series
Lycoming 390 Series
Lycoming 540 Series
Lycoming 235 Series
Continental 240 Series
Continental 360 Series
Continental 550 Series
Austro 300 Series
Austro 330 Series