There’s a PistonPower™ Program To Match How You Fly
With three program levels — Unscheduled, Unscheduled Plus, Scheduled and Airframe — you can easily protect your piston engine aircraft for your individual needs.
PistonPower™ – Unscheduled Engine
Our Unscheduled Engine program includes:
- Engine Protection – 100% parts and labor for all unscheduled maintenance of covered engine components
- Enrollment Flexibility – You can purchase PistonPower™ anytime during the engine’s life
- Renewability – Your program can be renewed regardless of service history
- Transferability – Should you sell your aircraft, the PistonPower™ program transfers to your buyer
- Expert Assistance
– Our help desk technicians are available from 7am to 10pm EST to troubleshoot problems and handle maintenance issues
- Loaner Components
– If repairs require extended time, we can arrange to loan you what you need
- Ground Shipping – You never have to pay for domestic freight with PistonPower™
- Bonus Coverage –
PistonPower™ programs include available reimbursement for loss of use and trip interruption
PistonPower™ Unscheduled is a 3-year program, for a maximum of 600 hours of service.
PistonPower™ – Unscheduled Engine “Plus”
For a small additional cost, add accessory coverage with PistonPower™ Unscheduled Engine “Plus” and you can get all the benefits above plus:
- Accessory Protection
– 100% parts and labor for all unscheduled maintenance of covered aircraft accessories, including the starter, magnetos, alternators, fuel pump and more
- Loaner Accessories –
If repairs require extended time, we can arrange to loan you what you need if required and available
PistonPower™ Unscheduled Plus is a 3-year program, for a maximum of 600 hours of service.
PistonPower™ – Scheduled Engine
This program is priced by the hours flown, and offers owners a fixed budget for all Unscheduled and Unscheduled Plus service mentioned above, and adds more value if you fly 100 or more hours per year. PistonPower™ Scheduled Engine is an excellent choice for complete cost predictability.
- Scheduled Services
– Your annual engine inspections, magneto replacements, overhauls and more are fully covered — 100% parts and labor
- No Out-Of-Pocket
– On all engine maintenance. Select the FAA-approved repair shop you prefer, and PistonPower pays the shop directly
- Prepaid Maintenance – Adds value to your engine. Keeping it at ZERO time Since Overhaul per Vref and Aircraft Bluebook
PistonPower™ Scheduled is a 5-year program, with annual payments based on 100 to 250 hours. Contact us for a custom quote if you fly more then 250 hours.
PistonPower™ – Airframe
For aircraft that fly 100 or more hours per year, PistonPower™ Airframe is an excellent choice for complete cost predictability for major flyers. It includes the Scheduled engine program above. This program is priced by the hours flown, and offers owners a fixed budget for all unscheduled and scheduled service and takes it to the max with:
- Scheduled Service
– Your annual inspections on both airframe and engine(s), oil changes, accessory replacements, overhauls and more are fully covered — 100% parts and labor on unscheduled service.
- Covering What Others Can’t – Avionics, wings, fuselage, tail, controls, cabin equipment, landing gear, seats, electrical, hydraulic, fuel systems and more
- No Out-Of-Pocket
– Select the OEM approved maintenance facility you prefer, and PistonPower™ pays the shop directly
PistonPower™ Airframe is a 5-year program, with annual payments based on 100 to 250 hours. Contact us for a custom quote if you fly more than 250 hours.